When it comes to traveling these days, the less time you spend online at the airport,
The better. Every time you fly, your goal is to get in and out as quickly as possible, with the least amount of inconvenience. The key is to take the light. Here are some simple travel tips to get there.
If possible, the best way to travel is simply with hand luggage, so you don’t have to waste all your time wading in the sea all the checked luggage that rolls on the belt. If you need to check your luggage, you should always keep it light and store it in a bag.
1. Start with a large suitcase. Something durable. that has many organized compartments and front pockets for important things that you might need to access.
2. Know what to bring and what to leave behind. Make a list. Prepare your suitcase the week before your vacation, then return the next day with a critical eye and take out everything you absolutely do not need. They are not allowed “what would happen if”.
3. Stay true to a color palette for your clothes.
Start with a neutral color that you can mix and match with many things, such as beige or black or cream. Then add color to your accessories. The goal is to make sure that everything you carry with you goes with everything else.
4. Be careful with your shoes. Wear your comfortable shoes to walk on the plane, take your sandals and one (yes, I said one) good pair of shoes to get out. Add folding hotel slippers and beach flip flops, and you’ll always have plenty of space for everything else.
5. Pack some light scarves or shawls, as well as original necklaces and bracelets, and you can transform any dress into three or four completely different sets.
6. Invest in a good toilet bag to not bring giant bottles of product,
but the amount you need. It will also help you get that hand luggage through security if you ensure that your toilet bag complies with flight regulations. Most of them even come with a hook, so you can hang it on the back of the bathroom door when you’re at your hotel.
7. Don’t take books, buy a Kindle reader and leave your stack of paperback books at home.
8. Remember that you can buy things you need when you arrive, such as toothpaste, shampoo or sunscreen. It is not necessary to bring it from home.
9. Last but not least, invest in one of those amazing foldable nylon suitcases that are the size of a wallet to start with. But that folds into a full-sized suitcase. While it is important to pack well at the beginning of your vacation. You will need space to pack all your memories for the return trip.